Navy Blue Ombre Stripe Ready To Press Sublimation Cheer Bow Strips
1 Sheet = 4 strips (2 completed bows)
Strips size are: 3.1 wide x 14 long (unless you specify a different completed bow size) with uncut tails
- Choose your ombre color
- Choose your finished bow size (Standard bow size is 28 inch)
I have allowed for the bleed so that your 3 inch ribbon will be fully covered.
Strips come ready to press onto your ribbon, glitter vinyl, or cracked ice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTING-PRESSING THE SUBLIMATION CHEER BOW TRANSFERS: You must use a heat press because a household iron will not get to the appropriate temperature for the sublimation ink to process onto your ribbon.
- Pre-press (kiss press) your glitter htv (heat transfer vinyl) onto your grosgrain ribbon. (You will do half the bow at one time) Example: 28 inch bow you would need (2) 14 inch long pieces of glitter htv.
- Print out your sublimation bow strip design.
- Apply tape on each end of the sublimation transfer to be pressed and tape face down onto your pressed glitter grosgrain ribbon. (Again you will do half the bow at one time)
- Apply protective paper onto the bottom of your press (un-waxed butcher paper or parchment paper works great)
- Bring over prepared ribbon with transfer attached to your ribbon and press with ribbon on bottom/sublimation transfer on top.
- Apply protective paper onto the top of your ribbon/sublimation transfer.
- Press at 400 degrees for 60 seconds.
- Don't take any shortcuts or think you are pressing too long. You will want to go the full 60 seconds at 400 degrees so that the gas in the sublimation ink releases onto your glitter/ribbon to produce the best colors.